• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

canister greeblie

Dar'Jetii

a canister greeblie for the sith acolyte belt... what does it look like? is anyone making it, if so can I buy one?

this is the last piece I am missing to complete my armor. I can make some stuff but I have not found any picture of this item. please let me know as soon as possible... I will be at dragon con, hope to see many of you all there.

Hi there. If you're looking for reference for the canister greeblie, there are a couple of threads to look at that may be helpful. You can check out Thalizar's build thread here: viewtopic.php?f=92&t=2386 He's got some good pics of his canister greeblie in his thread! His costume is AWESOME! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CHECK IT OUT! You can also check out TK-7100's thread, page 2 here: viewtopic.php?f=92&t=2094&start=15 IT'S A GREAT THREAD! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHECKING IT OUT AS WELL! LOTS OF INFO.!!! I believe TK-7100 was offering these canisters for sale at one point, so you might want to send him a PM. Hope this helps! 8)