• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Qestion(S)

Guest anton the swede

Guest anton the swede

okay guys and girls thanks to Alexsandra I wanna do a sith and I got stuck for Darth Ruyn(Part is that we have almost the same body size) but I do belive i need to find more pic´s of it to make the CRL on it or does one exist on it.

Anton

Guest Aysel

Generally, if you don't see a section for a character there isn't a CRL for it. When your ready to start doing your research head on down to the research and development part of the forums and post your WIP. After looking up up who this is, it doesn't look like he's made enough appearances yet, Wookieepedia shows that:

Appearances

Star Wars: Legacy 2: Broken, Part 2 (First appearance)

Star Wars: Legacy 17: Claws of the Dragon, Part 4 (Mentioned only)

Sources

The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

however, the LMO's have recently approved costumes that appear in only one LFL source, so if you can find a full body front, back and sides pics, you'll then want to contact the LMO's about the character. It's been tried in the past, but the rules have changed since then.

Guest anton the swede

Thought it was something like this looks like i have a challange ahead of me:)