• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Sith robes costume question

blitz1027

Hey all. I've got kind of a stupid question. I've pretty much finished the bottom half of my Sith robes Starkiller and was wondering.

Will a covertec clip be required for approval even if I don't have a lightsaber?

I imagine it would be as it is stated as part of the CRL description for the belt:

Belt:

The black leather belt is worn at a slight angle, as if the lightsaber worn on the right is pulling that side down. The base belt is approximately 8 cm wide. Two thin belts, each approximately 2.5 cm wide, are worn over the base belt. These belts are held in place with black leather belt keepers which are spaced at intervals around the waist. The small belts have a side-release buckle at the center front. A pentagon shaped silver plate is located just to the right side of the side release buckles. It is as wide as the base belt, and it covers both of the smaller belts. A small black leather pouch hangs from the top of the belt to the left side of the side release buckles. A Covertec lightsaber clip is located on the right side of the belt. The belt closes in the back.

Because it is listed in the CRL description, it would be recommended to have it with your costume. The weapon, in this case a lightsaber, is optional and not required for approval, but the covertec clip is considered part of the costume.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Nef