• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Other Sith Acolyte

Guest lperea

Guest lperea

Hi! First I will introduce myself. My name is Luis and i´m from Spain. I have a stormtrooper armour and a reserve pilot.

I´m thinking of doing a sith acolyte. I´ve searched for sources, and found those:

- The Kevin armour

- The Imperial Suplus Jedi armour

Both look great, but searching on the web I also found this. What do you think? Would be it a good start point?

54070620029766007965513.jpg

53723020029762007965913.jpg

53621320143280663280710.jpg

Guest lperea

Here is mi first piece of the costume, the mask. It arrived prepainted, and ready to wear.

dscf1723s.jpg

Guest [RBG]_Jaster

Where did you get the mask from mate? looks like someone just vac-formed/re-cast Wolfgang's mask.

Not a lot of detail in that one but it may just be the photo.

With the armour you've posted, it looks good but you'll need calves, thigh and gauntlet front and back, these look to only have the front done.

If you got to this thread you'll see what everyone is doing:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2094

Guest lperea

The mask is original of a guy from Uruguay, and yes, it is vacformed. It is previous then the Wolfgang's mask. The armour is wip, it has only the front done at this moment. It would need some modifications, but I think its good enough.

And thanks for the link, I´m already following the process.

I don't want to be rude and sorry for that, but I also think that mask is not good enough.

Mynock and Slave1pilot made nice masks and I'm not sure about any others out there but to be honest, yours look a bit like a "paintball mask".

I don't want to be rude and sorry for that, but I also think that mask is not good enough.

Mynock and Slave1pilot made nice masks and I'm not sure about any others out there but to be honest, yours look a bit like a "paintball mask".

:P:P Don´t worry. I got it before that Mynock and Slave1 made their great work. It looks rounded because it is a vacuumformed mask. I planned to boy a better one, but had to stop the sith proyect.

where did u find the armor

I had to say that I finally did not bought the armour. This one is from a guy from Uruguay named Mascaras UY. You can find him in facebook. The armor, not being perfect, looks very good. He did 2 years ago without Hi-Res references. With some minor changes I think it would comply the 501 crl.