• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Nihilus mask

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

was wondering or hoping if anyone has a Nihilus mask for sale as i am building the costume but am not overly good with crafts

please pm with any leads

It looks to me like your stripes are a little too wide and perhaps a touch too bright. Also, it seems like your mask is white-white and I was under the impression it should be more bone-white. But it could just be the lighting...

This is my mask (three cheers to Robert from MWA); I'm still working on the inner and outer tunics.

Off the hood:

2010-11-24_11-15-05_148.jpg

On the hood:

2010-10-18_18-44-37_721.jpg

Guest Anonymous

yea its horrible lighting im not the greatest photographer but the white i used i added grey into so it defiantly looks like bone

i like the under-mask you used how or where did you make/get that

I got it from the same guy who made the white mask.

Its just a simple black, thin plastic face piece with blackout fabric over the eye openings. Then I glued a couple bits of velcro onto the back side at the temples and their corresponding bits onto a balaclave. The Nihilus mask is velcroed to the hood and has an elastic string to tie behind my head. Sorry I couldn't help more. Perhaps these pics can assist you.

Front

2010-11-24_15-08-35_977.jpg

Back

2010-11-24_15-08-44_855.jpg

Balaclava

2010-11-24_15-10-33_420.jpg