• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Hello & Help requested - Second Sister Gloves

Hi! I'm Erika from Italy, I'm working on a Second Sister costume. I'm already in the Italian Saber Guild and in the Mando Mercs, but I would like to connect more our groups.

May I ask you about the gloves in the link? Found them on etsy, seems ok to me... Any tips for the neck seal, possibly not from America? Shipping and custom costs normally kill my budget.

https://www.etsy.com/it/listing/661857857/guanti-da-donna-da-donna-in-vera-pelle?ref=cart

Thank you in advance!

Edited by DarthTamas

They maybe ok for level 1 approval but the ones I've seen always have the elastic at the wrist to help with fitting.  Have you purchased your boots yet?    When I purchased my boots I bought the gloves at the same time.

Both Crowprops and Imperial Boots have Boot/Glove combos.

For the neck seal, you may want to search the Second Sister Facebook group for suggestions.

Edited by jenmcnitt

10 hours ago, jenmcnitt said:

They maybe ok for level 1 approval but the ones I've seen always have the elastic at the wrist to help with fitting.  Have you purchased your boots yet?    When I purchased my boots I bought the gloves at the same time.

Both Crowprops and Imperial Boots have Boot/Glove combos.

For the neck seal, you may want to search the Second Sister Facebook group for suggestions.

Hi! Tahnk you for your help. I already have commissioned my boots, we have a 501 local producer here in Italy. I cant consider Crowprops or Imperial boots due to the custom costs. Already asked in the Second Sister Builder group but nobody answered :(