• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

couple of questions

Guest granvillan

Guest granvillan

i assume where to buy post are not allowed as with many of the other forums, therefore this is my questions i saw some imperial knight armour made by star fortress productions any one familiar with it? any conerns or quality issues. if there are does any do a proper imperial knight "kit"?

secondly am i correct in understanding the imperial knights are not yet approvable for 501st membership?

-Granville

If you have not got an answer yet, go check the Rebel Legion forums. There is a for sale thread there (and one here as well, but the RL one is updated with new sizes :) ).

As far as the 501st approval goes, IKs have not been approved as of yet. I don't have access to the 501st forums to see if it is even up for discussion anymore, but I really hope it is since it looks weird having one character approvable...but his guards are not :P. So I would not be surprised if they wind up approvable for the 501st at some point.