• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Looking for someone that is able to make Trading Cards

Guest SLDarthNihilus

Guest SLDarthNihilus

Hello all, just joined the 501st about 2 (almost 3) months ago and I'm looking to get trading cards made of my Darth Nihilus to hand out at events to kids.

If anyone is able to help by directing me to the correct post/person/thread I'd be extremely grateful as I've looked for such a post a few times now and can't find it lol.

Thanks a bunch!

Pretty sure it's this area you need to watch.

http://www.501st.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=35

Looks like they're getting ready to wrap up series 10, but if you check you might be able to find out when to get in on series 11.

I should keep an eye on this too.

When I got mine done they were done through the Sith Lord Detachment who extended the offer to The Flagship Eclipse to help fill their numbers. That was over a year ago. My garrison is also doing a run for members only. If you can't get in on the Legion one, perhaps try the SLD or keep your eyes out for your own Garrison to do one.

If you simply want your own card though there's nothing wrong with getting an artist to do a card for yourself and just double check with any merch folks to make sure you only advertise it as a personal card type. I forget the exact rules but if you needed help learning the ins and outs I'd be happy to do some research for ya. I can provide some info as to where we had our cards printed once we had the documents/art done.