Prospective Garrison Carida Darth Nihilus KOTOR
Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:51 PM
Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:09 PM
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- EdgySithLord likes this
Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:40 PM
This is probably going to be a long post, so bear with me. The MWA kit, in my opinion, is not acceptable for a Darth Nihilus costume. Especially if you are wanting to do the KOTOR II version. I'm going to assume that's the version you are talking about since it's in your topic.
1. The hood and cape are not correct. The MWA kit has the hood and cape as one piece it's just pleated to make it look separate. There should be a separate hood and cape.
2. The tunic in the MWA kit is a cross over style tunic with quilted sleeves. For KOTOR II it should be a plain tunic with padding, and the cape is sew directly to the tunic. The sleeves should be plain.
3. The skirt should by straight with no opening at all. The MWA one has two skirts and they have openings in the front.
4. The MWA mask is not shaped correctly.
5. The MWA kit is heavily tattered. The KOTOR II version should be clean with no tattering at all.
I've attached some game file images to show you how the KOTOR II version of Darth Nihilus should look. I hope all of this helps, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
The Flagship Eclipse - CRL Team