• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Sith Acolyte's forst troop

Guest darren1970

Guest darren1970

Hiya guys.

Trooped as the Sith Acolyte for the first time last weekend at Winter Memorabilia at the National Exhibition Centre - Brimingham UK

I didn't know quite what to expect, as I usually troop as a clone, but was blown away by the response from the crowds ( and also how many knew who the character was).

We also had a TOR Havoc trooper from the Rebel Legion in attendance, so double the TOR fun..!!!!

Phototarting.jpg

AcolyteandHavoc2.jpg

Acolytepose2.jpg

AcolyteandRevan.jpg

Darren

Darren,

Your armor looks sick man. From a costumer's perspective, I like the lines detailing on all the parts (shoes especially). But I think what I like best is something a lot of armor wearers overlook, and what makes me shun off-the-rack kits for myself in favor of scratch-builds, that is the well balanced black-space at the waist, hips and knees. See AcolyteandHavoc2.jpg. Impeccable fit.

Bravo.

~ BC

Guest darren1970
Darren,

Your armor looks sick man. From a costumer's perspective, I like the lines detailing on all the parts (shoes especially). But I think what I like best is something a lot of armor wearers overlook, and what makes me shun off-the-rack kits for myself in favor of scratch-builds, that is the well balanced black-space at the waist, hips and knees. See AcolyteandHavoc2.jpg. Impeccable fit.

Bravo.

~ BC

Thanks mate.

It's comments like those from knowledgable fellow costume builders that really mean something. :)

Darren.