• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Stupid question about the Dark Apprentice

blitz1027

How come the Dark Apprentice costume from The Force Unleashed II is not an approved costume? I know he is a clone of the real Starkiller but he is a perfect clone, and an evil one at that. I would love to do a Dark Apprentice as he is my favorite.

If someone were to do a Dark Apprentice costume how hard do you think it would be to get it approved?

the Dark Apprentice variant is just one of a couple of the star killer costumes that' haven't been done yet (this character has so many costume changes). If someone does one that is on par with what's expected of legion standards then it could get approved. Please read this http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming ... erApproval for more information on how new costumes are approved ^_^

^_^ Katie

I would love to do this costume. But I want to get some of your takes on what the shoulder like armor would be made of. I first thought fiberglass but if you watch the cinematic it flexes alot so I was thinking more like along the lines of a leather or something. Of course I really don't know what do you guys think?

I've never played the game or seen the cinematic, but based on the look of it and the fact that you said it is flexible, I would guess leather or a rubber or latex casting. Check out the neck seals and shoulder pauldrons made for the clones... you should get some good inspiration there that can be applied to this project.

Pam :-)