• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Feedback on my costume progress

KristaBleez

ok, something to help you with your horn placement in your wig/hair

640px-Maris_Brood.jpg

Also to help you get a paler complexion would be some white powder over normal fair foundation (also try using a make up primer first, it'll even out your skin tone so you'll have a clean pallet to work from) it's how I get the nice pale sithy look with my Visas Marr. Or, alternatively, you could go the ultimate step and paint yourself pale/white with a body paint ^_^ it would give your the best results but it can be really expensive in the long run depending on what kind of paint you choose.

Hi Krista,

I saw that you submitted your Maris Brood for Rebel Legion membership as well. I did open a standards thread in the Jedi forum over there to talk about some of the differences between the Padawan Maris, and the Dark Side version you present here. I welcome your input and am open for discussing the visual details of her Light-Side version. Feel free to PM me at either forums, I'm a regular here as well as at the RL. :)

Sorry for the rebel thread hijack. :P

~ Bill C.