• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

C6 Photoshoots

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'm an experienced hobbiest photgrapher and I was looking to plan some photo shoots with people. This all depends on the intrest level I get. I'm going to also post this on the RL and Mercs boards as well.

If you have a group or maybe a special costume you are debuting here that you want quality pictures taken of then I'm your man. It's all free and I'll post them facebook for starters and people will be able to get ahold of me if they want full size quality copies.

This will be free of charge (though I will happily accept any donations). I'm mainly doing this as a way of building up a portfolio of sorts. You'll get anywhere from 10-15 photos of you or your group. I will meet you where you want. and these will run for 15 minutes a shoot. As I said location is your choice. I'm unsure about days and times as of yet because this is primarily just a way for me to gauge intrest. Feel free to reply or send me a PM. I'll post more in the beginning of August when I have figured out how much time I might need.

Also, while I would like to accomidate everyone, I will not be able to if I have tons of intrest. I would really like to get pictures of rare and new costumes or themed groups.

As I have said this will all depend on intrest though.

Here is a link to my DeviantArt that has some of my photography:

http://bodatheyoda.deviantart.com/

Thanks!

Schedule: I will be doing this from 11AM-4PM on Thursday and Friday. They will last 15 minutes and slots will be in 20 minute increments. This is First come first served. If you request a time that has been spoke for I will let you know as soon as I can so you can find a slot. I will give my phone number to those who have been scheduled so they can txt me where they would wish to meet. (locations make the character and since I've never been here before I wont know where good places are) I will update this as frequently as I can so people know what's available.

Thursday:

11:00AM:

11:20AM:

11:40AM:

12:00PM

12:20PM:

12:40PM:

1:00PM:

1:20PM:

1:40PM:

2:00PM: Scruffy Rebel

2:20PM:

2:40PM:

3:00PM

3:20PM

3:40PM

Friday:

11:00AM:

11:20AM:

11:40AM: midniterider

12:00PM: sithorder

12:20PM: Twi'lek shoot

12:40PM: Twi'lek shoot

1:00PM: Twi'lek shoot

1:20PM: Twi'lek shoot

1:40PM:

2:00PM: Scruffy Rebel

2:20PM: AmdlStar

2:40PM:

3:00PM

3:20PM

3:40PM

Please understand that I'm trying to avoid huge groups of popular costumes. I'm a TK and I love us all to death, but I'd rather not do a group shoot with 15 TKs lol. I would love costumes you don't see everyday, or complete groups...all of Delta Squad, KOTOR characters, Non Humans, etc. Don't worry if you can't get a time slot as I will be patrolling the halls with gear in tow and will be taking many hall shots as well.