• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Imperial Trooper (SWTOR)

DarthTagion

From what I have gathered this costume seems to fall under Flagship Eclipse and is my intent to see completed. I will work on posting here so long as this is the place that it needs to be posted.

The troopers are all over, with variations in coloring and such but this is the overall basic coloring.

The officers of Flagship and Spec Ops would need to discuss this costume and get some input from the LMO's to determine which detachment it would fall under. Spec Ops tends to take the random armored troopers, so they may have an interest and possibly even some discussion about it already. Or, they may not be interested.... you never know!

Pam :-)

I could see that. I hit up my LMO locally with a message. My argument 'lore-wise' is that this is the standard 'Stormtrooper' for SWTOR, so to whomever handles that... Perhaps that's the place? I don't know. :)

I could see that. I hit up my LMO locally with a message. My argument 'lore-wise' is that this is the standard 'Stormtrooper' for SWTOR, so to whomever handles that... Perhaps that's the place? I don't know. :)

Aha, a precedent. That's good to know. Another issue is going to be three sources, currently I believe only one exists.

No, no... three separate sources exist.

The first is the Cinematic trailers. (Blur Studios)

The second is the game itself. (Bioware)

The third is the comic books that came out during game development. (Dark Horse Comics)

Guest Aysel

I'd say that this belongs to SpecOps, but if they don't take it, and I don't see why they wouldn't, it can live here, I don't have a problem with it either way.

As for eligibility, please read this page http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming ... erApproval in it's entirety, you'll see that C level continuity characters i.e. EU characters is "eligible by default".

^_^ Katie

Thanks Katie, this project is still on my desk. Currently waiting on a Rob-Revan, and once I get my SL I will be working on this more. Still researching a lot of things needed to make this happen.

And thanks to Volund for the confirmation of sources.