• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Wapoe's Darth Talon

Guest Nihilus

Guest Nihilus

Hi Wapoe :)

Welcome to Flagship.. will be interested in seeing the pics of your costume build.

There are ones here that can help give you advice for your Darth Talon. Twi'lek Pam, Doc-girlfriend, Okashi I am sure they would be more then happy to pass on any advice to you.

Do not wanna be a killjoy but I see very wrinkled :(

Maybe on your body to stretch and look good.

could you post photos with the bikini put on you? You can pixelate or cut your face if you're embarrassed.

Guest Aysel
Do not wanna be a killjoy but I see very wrinkled :(

Maybe on your body to stretch and look good.

could you post photos with the bikini put on you? You can pixelate or cut your face if you're embarrassed.

this please, we'll be able to better tell if you need to do any adjustments if your actually wearing the piece

^_^ Katie

Guest Aysel

yes, the gloves need to hit at the top of the armor piece on your bicep, just elongating the top of the glove with achieve the desired length ^_^ and yes nice job on the plates

^_^ Katie

Guest Aysel

since contacts are an optional piece, which ever one you choose is great. however I like the first ones, they look the most like sith eyes

^_^ Katie