• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Nihilus by Nihilus (update Dec 8th 2012)

Guest Nihilus

Guest Nihilus

Here is my latest pic... just waiting to find out if it looks good enough to send in and try for the 3rd time to get my numbers. I made all the changes I been told to do.

Nihilus2.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nihilus

Update on my Nihilus costume... going to have to totally remake my cat ears cause I can't do anything more with the ones I got and they still need to be lower and I got no more padding that can be removed from the ears cause I removed it all last time. So I will have to make new ones. I wont be able to start on them till some time next year cause don't have the cash for the molding paste and other items I need to make them and my net is still on the blink and looks like I am going to have to find the money to buy a brand new modem. Already replaced the router and that made no improvement with my net. New rains unless it pours.. So.. will have more update on how I am going with my Nihilus in the new year, it will all be worth this trouble in the end. I don't regret picking to do an EU costume at all... I rather have a unique character then just a run the mill costume a lot people already have.

Guest Nihilus

If anyone can be bothered looking at this post does anyone know where I can buy the Nihilus crown aka. cat ears... I just can't be throwing away money after money trying to make it again. Even though mine look better then some of those with their numbers in the 501st...

Nihlus

Guest Nihilus
Sorry, I've been swamped with real life and garrison stuff and just haven't been on here much in a while.

A friend of mine, Darren, is making crown pieces for sale from the molds that we made to do my crown. He's reachable at dwsdesign@sbcglobal.net

Hey Scott no problem thanks getting back to me and thanks for the link

Cheers. :)