• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Pyro's Revan WIP

Pyro

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MRJEDI21

Would be awesome if you were able to get a seamless connection of the two pieces. The bottom have might need to be little bit longer to more match up with the top. Might need to be a bit more black to the bronze to make it darker.

Beautiful work on the hakama, and I'm thrilled to see clips instead of rings on the cape. The soft goods are coming along nicely.

The belt and sashes will need some work for approval. The silver bars on the belts are too short, the O ring is too small and thin. The black sashes should not be so obviously sewn to the ring (they're supposed to be draped through the ring. You can tack them to the ring, but that should be inconspicuous.) And finally, the red sash hangs from the back side of the black sashes, not from somewhere behind the ring as it is now. It is acually supposed to be the back side of the black sash. I'm not sure if the second layer on the belt (the one holding the ring) would be approved. The reference images don't show any signs of a two-layer belt. The red sash may need to have more clearly visible ribbing, and a darker, more maroon color.

IMG_7042.jpg

RevanORing.jpg

480px-SL_revan_full.jpg

Pam :-)

Guest Aysel

Unfortunately, first thing I see is that the red sash is not in the correct location. It should come off of the bottom of the big ring, not the belt.

Katie

RevanSashes.jpg

Got my robes in today

and there are some issues

the cape back has no pleats in it and im going to have add a second set of hooks

and the loin cloth as mentioned above

am I missing anything else on the soft goods

revan-1.jpg

Guest MRJEDI21

Good luck with your submission. Did you send it through the garrison? Or are you looking for any last pointers before submission? I think the hood hangs a bit to low on the back, should be more on the shoulders. Like the hooks you have and how they are attached to hood.

Guest Anonymous

Good luck on approval! Looks awesome! Waiting on MyWickedArmor guy to get back in contact with me as well. =)