• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Unmasked Sith Stalker

Guest jabbathenutt

Guest jabbathenutt

This past weekend ( 22-23 Oct) here in Melbourne Australia we had our Armageddon convention & being the only Stalker that i know of down under i made the 9 hr drive over to reveal my new look to the rest of Oz.

It was amazing to see how many people in the general public still actually knew who i was :)

lots of photos were taken and i received positive comments from both public and fellow troopers

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

this was my first time shaving my head & painting my face.

I still need to source a good skull cap to attach the hoses into the back of the head, but for the moment it worked out well. I usually have my balaklava tucked under the black top so i still need to find something else to use to cover my neck under the neckseal

Any feedback, positive or negative would be cool 8)

cheers guys

Okay, that is really, really creepy.....

But also, it looks really cool! Congratulations on the good reception at the event!

Every time I think I've seen every look for Starkiller, something new comes along!

(I still haven't figured out the logic for the blood on the front of the armor... it looks like Starkiller did a somersault, and stabbed himself in the throat!)

Pam :-)

Guest jabbathenutt

i had one comment from a mate who said that the marks on my forehead matched up with the blood on the points of the armour and asked me "Did you sneeze"? LMAO!!

(think bout what happens when you sneeze.....) lol