• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Exal Kressh- TOR

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I am planning to do (or better:thinking about) Exal Kressh in the neaer future. As she is part of the TOR comics,there is only few reference for her outfit so far. I came across different variants and I am not quite sure,which one is the more "official". Here are some pictures.post-1-142759261302_thumb.jpg

post-1-142759261311_thumb.jpg[attachment=1]TOR_BotE1_18.jpg[/attachment]

Maybe there is someone who has more reference pics or any advise concerning the question which outfit should be prefered. Thanks!

Hi,

The most important key to getting a costume approved (aside from making sure they are a 501st worthy baddie) is having full-body front and back images that are consistent in design. For that, your best chance would be the interior comic images. The other artwork looks considerably different from the interior art, and I doubt you'd find references to support that look and show the back side or what's to be worn under the robe.

I'm wondering, will this character appear in the game or the other published material? We tend to wait until the games come out before any game character is considered ready for legion approval. We wait and see what there is to really know about them before we move on to that next big step!

I'd say to keep collecting reference images and take it from there. She might be approved someday as a legion costume, or she might not... but either way it would be a lot of fun to make and wear that costume!

Pam :-)

Guest Anonymous

Hi Pam,

thanks for your reply. I am not asking about reference for approval,not in first place.I am just asking because I will need much more than the few pics I have to build the costume in an appropriate manner. But there are not enough pics in the comic as well ( I searched in both of them)- there are maybe 2 pics where Exal´s back is shown in parts,but never complete. In the comic,she is executed,that´s why I am not sure if her character will be part of the game at all. I must admit,that´s not the best starting point to do that costume- but I like her and her style so i will definitely go for it.

Her are some more pics:

post-1-14275926132_thumb.jpg