• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Skulblaka's IK

Guest A'Sharad Hett

Guest A'Sharad Hett

Well she posted here sometime ago, but wife's lazy, so I'll post these pics here myself.

dscn0228e.th.jpg dscn0229j.th.jpg

dscn0230gf.th.jpg dscn0227wx.th.jpg

final assembly

dscn0452m.th.jpg

igniting the blade to kick some butts

dscn0454x.th.jpg

strange pose to show both the imperial cogs

dscn0455q.th.jpg

black (yes, we know, but we liked this way and couldn't find any brown fabric looking good enough :> ) mantle

dscn0456lu.th.jpg

the lightsaber

Now credits and info:

- She hand made the armor (my Krayt helmet took advantage of using a kevlar twill instead of glass fibre, so she used it again for this)

- She hand made the leather part of the belt, cutting the raw leather and assembling it with the buckle coming from a friend of us

- The lightsaber hilt comes from Nocturne Armory

- The lightsaber blade comes from Ultra Sabers

- The jumpsuit is actually a motorbike suit (awesome in winter, a boiling hell in summer)

- I just took the shots, found a marvelous spray acrylic red paint and gave advice or brainstormed when asked, and, obviosly, use some time to post this in my non-native language :>

Guest Daritha

I said it during FedCon and I'm saying it again: I simply love your wifes IK costume. It's so well done. :)