• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Lord Starkiller Hoth Boots

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Just wondering if these boot are acceptable for this character,just starting research and gather info.

407385747_o.jpg

Hi,

I was hoping to have an answer for you by now, but I honestly don't know! I don't have any good reference images for this costume yet, or even a reference gallery for the few images I do have. It's still very new to me. I'm trying to collect references, though, so hopefully I can give you an answer sometime. But for now... I don't even know what his boots are supposed to look like for this outfit. (Ken Starkiller strikes again!)

Sorry,

Pam :-)

I was able to find one full body picture of this costume from the game.

NEW_Hoth_031-1.jpg

And here is where I took the picture and zoomed in on the boots.

NEW_Hoth_031-2.jpg

The boots you have pictures look very similar, the only thing I cannot tell from the game picture is if the boots have buckles on the side facing out. Also what you might need to modify on these boots if you got them would be it looks like the Starkiller boots have a silver plate around the heel area. And I don't think the boots in the game have that front leather piece sticking above the rims of the boots so you might need to trim that.