• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Heavy Training Gear/Raxus Prime Starkiller

Guest Starkiller_Ale

Guest Starkiller_Ale

Hello everyone, I wish to present my Starkiller heavy training gear, I wanted to ask if he could be accepted for the request id, and what I have to change.

is still in process, I begin to post photos of the complete costume and then post the pictures of each piece, and the progress that I will do the costume.

p1110313.jpg

p1110314.jpg

p1110315.jpg

20024319322717095341324.jpg

I begin to say that the gloves are provisional, I shall carry out new ones.

The scarf will be set up then it will be more than it is in the photos.

The belts are being tightened to make them stay in their place.

Missing overboots under wraps.

(sorry for my horrible english)

Guest Starkiller_Ale

Topik update with some parts of the costume.

starkillerfabricdrape.png

computermodifica.jpg

The computer back is not finished yet, missing 2 valves staying in the two

slots in the lower part of the disk on the right side and the lights inside the screens.

tabbar.png

binocolosaber.jpg

sabermodifica.jpg

What do you think?

Guest Anonymous

Hi Ale, there's a problem with the pics cause it appear this advice of domain unregistered, hope you can fix this, and let me know if you need help with something

see ya

Exar-Kun

Guest Anonymous

It looks good honestly. One of the things you might get asked is about the bands on the left arm, are there three or just one? sometimes pieces like that will slide together so just make sure there is clear separation when you take your submission photos. Other then that i would contact your local GML and see what they think, it seems very close.

Guest Starkiller_Ale

The bracelets are 3, unfortunately the picture I made after a day on the stand so the costume was a little removed, such as belts and bracelets have moved from their original position as well as the scarf fell from its correct position.

then post the photos braccali and other details of the costume so you can see how they really are.

thanks for the comment =)

Guest Anonymous

really good pics (I have to log in to imageshack at the same time to open the images)

you made a really good job with the fabric in the neck, the arms and legs, and a special mention to the binoculars (if you can do another ones I will buy em without question, with shipping to South America =D)

there's one thing that it might be a problem...the belts color, they have to be brown (I had the same issue) so you have to paint them or do another set of belts in brown...

and put more pics

Exar Kun

This is becoming an excellent Starkiller costume. I'm very pleased with the amount of detail that you're putting into it.

My first suggestion for improvement is to remove the black areas of the costume. It has been determined that Starkiller's costumes, like the Jedi clothes worn by Anakin, are very dark brown, not black. The belts, gloves, and boots need to be brown. You can accomplish this by giving them a wash of brown color, so they will still look very dark.

Next, I would suggest more dirt, stains, and weathering on the lighter areas of fabric, such as the arm and leg wraps. The weathering on your other cloth is very good, but the arms and legs look too clean next to it. Even the neck wrap can use a little bit more dirt. Starkiller must have broken his clothes washer!

If you don't already have them, there are some very large turnaround images of his costume here, so you that you can see the stains:

http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/galle ... fullsize=1

You're doing a good job with this... keep up the great work!

Pam :-)

Guest Starkiller_Ale
This is becoming an excellent Starkiller costume. I'm very pleased with the amount of detail that you're putting into it.

My first suggestion for improvement is to remove the black areas of the costume. It has been determined that Starkiller's costumes, like the Jedi clothes worn by Anakin, are very dark brown, not black. The belts, gloves, and boots need to be brown. You can accomplish this by giving them a wash of brown color, so they will still look very dark.

Next, I would suggest more dirt, stains, and weathering on the lighter areas of fabric, such as the arm and leg wraps. The weathering on your other cloth is very good, but the arms and legs look too clean next to it. Even the neck wrap can use a little bit more dirt. Starkiller must have broken his clothes washer!

If you don't already have them, there are some very large turnaround images of his costume here, so you that you can see the stains:

You're doing a good job with this... keep up the great work!

Pam :-)

Thank you so much for commenting on my costume, I am honored to have received your review on my work and thank you for the valuable advice that you gave me.

I will follow the letter of any changes that you told me about the make and dirtying, I'll try to break my washing machine ^ ^

As soon post more pictures of my work and changes.

(I apologize again for my bad English)

Thanks again =)

Guest Starkiller_Ale

The first round of the backlight of the backpack of Starkiller made ​​with a luxeon, light reflective material to make uniform and a circuit that creates distortions which is connected to the luxeon.

Guest Starkiller_Ale
very nice, are you going to do something like this for the hand plate too?

sure, I just bought another luxeon led to put the computer on the left hand.

the backpack as well as I wanted to put the red light of LED screens that show the letters that are similar to those in true backpack of Starkiller, to be understood as the screens on the armature that boba fett chest, is still an idea, I'll see if I can do =)

Guest Starkiller_Ale

Hello all guys, sorry for the long absence but I had so many things to do -. -

now I place photos with the new changes to the costume, I hope you like them!

img3118qw.jpg

img3119b.jpg

img3120z.jpg

img3121av.jpg

img3122dc.jpg

img3124d.jpg

img3126n.jpg

img3128w.jpg

img3129ka.jpg

img3132e.jpg