• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Teneb Kel / Darth Thanaton

I picked up a copy of the Knights of the Old Republic comic... blood of the empire... And Teneb Kel caught me eye, I rather like his outfit. Although with the addition of the mask he could be Darth Thanaton. Of course with the elections throwing a bone into everything, who know who is going to be making the decisions. And of course working on four costumes currently so my plate is full, but has anyone thought of this one?

Guest Daritha

I'm not THAT familiar with the "The Old Republic" comics but I heard of the character. Could you post a picture of the costume you want to make?

This is from a comic that just came out... I love his style, but I've gotten myself mired into a Shadow Scout, a Tusken, A'Sharad Hett, and I'm looking into armor for Darth Nihl... Plate is a bit full.

All the same, he would make an interesting costume, now there is one where he is wearing a mask that looks like metal bars that encircle his face with spaces in between, but the cloth is still the same.

And I recently took up a position as an EU adviser in my Garrison, so I have made it my mission in life to keep the LMO's bus. ;>

830px-TK1.jpg