• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Ventress and Savage

Tags

I'm working on it now, just need to find the right material for the gray bodysuit. Bought the red a few minutes ago. :)

The Ventress that is, not Oppress :oops:

Guest broodingventress

I too am working on the new ventress costume, hopefully will have it ready for FanExpo in Toronto in August. Also my husband is working on Savage for the same con. He is 6'5" so with boots and horns, he should be the right kind of monster tall. :)

Hello everyone, my first time on these forums. My wife Lisa wants to make a Mother T costume soon, any chance for some pointers in this?

Andy Romero

DZ-7244

Hello, and welcome to the Flagship!

It's hard to offer advice when we're not sure exactly what aspects of the costume you need pointers for. Do you have any specific questions about the costume?

Pam :-)

I too am working on the new ventress costume, hopefully will have it ready for FanExpo in Toronto in August. Also my husband is working on Savage for the same con. He is 6'5" so with boots and horns, he should be the right kind of monster tall. :)

Now, THAT is going to be seriously cool. Pictures. I want to see lots and lots of pictures!

Guest broodingventress

So my husband's Savage costume is progressing, this is the front of the vest with one side attached to the back, made out of garment leather, and the shoulder armour made from hard leather. Still playing with colour on those. But it is coming along

Thea

post-1040-142759261248_thumb.jpg

post-1040-142759261256_thumb.jpg

That looks awesome! However, I have a question. Since Savage is g-cannon from TCW, would it be here or Sith Lord Detachment?

We've gone back and forth on that. After my first discussions with two different generations of Sith Lord Detachment DL's, Savage was going to be housed here on Flagship. They wanted to keep true to their "Movie Sith Lords" focus, which was fine. However, since it makes the most sense to put him with the folks who really know Maul, we reopened "negotiations" again recently and agreed to have Savage be represented by the SLD. They can give the best advice about the paint, horns, etc. That's the final decision, and it has been approved by the LMO's.

(And it's one less CRL entry for me to deal with... Woohoo!!)