• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Starkiller TFU II reference pics form oficial source

Guest crazas

I ran into this prop today (Game Stop @ City Walk, Universal Hollywood) , a lifesize Starkiller from TFU II, not sure if anyone has posted it before but I think it will do a great reference material for all future Starkillers, Hope Pam and Thomas find it useful

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

Thank you Luis,

This is very nice. I think is amazing that such a a life sized promotional item was produced.

Putting on my LMO helmet for a moment, this hero costume falls under the membership of the Rebel Legion. The majority of the costume presets for Starkiller in The Force Unleashed II are hero costumes, per his canon, preset role in the game. It is not until the end of the game that you have the opportunity to see an Evil Starkiller. And what a sad moment that is.

The add on levels for TFU II are chock full of Evil Starkiller. I won't play these levels. (I personally find the mission sadistic.) But they do offer many inspiring villain costumes.

Be well,

Thomas

Thomas

I have not finished the game, to be honest, I was dissapointed by the change of the controls from the Wii TFU to the TFU II, I just don't like it, but hey, if there is a chance for Starkiller to turn into the dark side (just as the Sith Stalker) he can maybe be , 501st material. (But I agree with you, it is more like RL)

I'm not sure also, if this costume share some of it components with the original Starkiller (buckles, an stuff like that)

Guest Daritha

Yepp, this Starkiller is definitely a RL charactr. There is even an approved one with exactly this costume - from the Brazilian Polis Massa Base to be exactly.

5101-A.jpg

dear lord, tell me they're selling or contesting these...

Very cool references, thanks! Too bad the costume was never used in the game...

EDIT: Damn, apparently there was a contest or two, but exclusive to UK and currently over...

Okay, so everyone knows that I revel in my grumpyness towards all things Starkiller, but... but... that statue is just plain awesome. I really like that!

(Hmm, maybe it's the sweater... it reminds me of Advent Children. Cloud Starkiller?)

Pam :-)