• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

A Dutch girl's Visas Marr

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi everyone ^^

I'll just start by introducing myself. My name is Emmelie and I'm a 22-year old student from the Netherlands (so please forgive me if my English is a bit weird sometimes, lol). I'm currently working on an IC and a Visas Marr costume, and I got the advice from a friend from the Dutch Garrison to post some pics here because, so I've heard :wink: , one can get great advice from the people who roam this forum.

So without further ado, here are some of my pics (so far, I'm still working on it :wink: ):

Skai leather I used (close-up).

skaicloseup.jpg

Pin-wheel pattern thingy.

pinwheelpattern.jpg

Cut out skai without the pattern. I have already sprayed it on, pics will follow asap.

cutskaibits.jpg

Boots I got from a UK-based shop. Not completely satisfied with them though.

boots-1.jpg

One of the gloves I'll be altering sometime soon. It needs to be shortened before I can put on the grey stripes and the golden pattern.

glove.jpg

mewearingglovepre-modified.jpg

Various pics of my lightsaber. I have doubts whether it has the correct colours and all, but this is all I can afford at the moment.

saberfull.jpg

saberhandle.jpg

saberfullswitchedon.jpg

So that's it for now. I would love to hear your reactions, comments, advice or anything else you might have to say about my costume so far.

:)

PS Sorry if the pics are too big or out of focus :oops: