• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Nihl: CAndy-coated WIP

Guest CAndyman

Guest CAndyman
Hi there CAndyman, just wanted to stop by and have a look as another person starting down the Darth Nihl path of approval, and... wow! That is looking amazing man. Also, dino tails for the armour? You are some kinda genius good sir. :P Keep up the good work, can't wait to see it once it's all approved. :D

Thank you Friend! I would be glad to be of help that I can if you ever want someone to bounce ideas off of or need some bizarre outside the box suggestions, I am at your disposal. :D

Guest CAndyman

I came back to visit my old thread and found that all the pretty pictures had faded away, so I've done my best to replace all the lost image links even though they may be slightly different they should do well enough.

**Update: I have two Badger single action airguns now and one dual action Iwata airbrush and a nice compressor and hopefully I will have an order of Reel Creation paint in my hands in the next day or two so I can play around a bit and give my revised Nihl a test run. I don't know if it will be ready for submission yet or not but we'll see how it turns out and go from there.

Do any of you know if the Reel Creation paint/ink comes pre-thinned or will it need thinned before application?

Guest CAndyman
Candyman there are no photos from your troop last weekend! We demand pictures (politely)!

Still working on getting the good ones from Trey, if they turn out well I may actually submit them this time. :D