• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Visas Marr costume

Starbuck

Guest Aysel

114_example.jpg

115_example.jpg

notice that the color differences are only in the belt, the belt for the KOTOR version is slightly less bright red, the underdress and veil are the same color between the two of them.

^_^ Katie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lperea

Hi! I see the two costumes different, and the CRL inidicates dark burgundy for the comic version and dark red for the KOTOR version. In the pictures of the CRL they look different too. If they use the same red, it would be fine changing the CRL.

114_04.jpg

115_04.jpg

Guest Aysel

They are only slight color differences and within the same tonal range. As I didn't write the CRL nor did I make the CRL costumes (the illustrious Twi'Lek Pam did that) all we can do at this time is go with the CRL that we have since it is not wrong. However, if I were to make the game version of this costume I would comfortable enough using the same fabric from my under dress as I did with the comic version, it's the belt that color that really determines how the eye sees it.