• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Maris Brood Dark Side Version Completed & 501st Approved!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Finally finished my new version of Maris Brood! After extensive time, money, effort, & a few choice words, I completely remade my Maris Brood to match the "definitive photo" given to me as reference basis for the 501st approval. Photos were submitted to the 501st and the character Maris Brood has been accepted as a Dark Side Character and my costume has been officially approved by the 501st Legion! Now I just need to purchase a body paint sprayer to make the makeup application go a lot easier!! Took me three hours to get into costume & makeup and almost another hour to get it all off!! Yeah, that was application by hand and not spray paint! Spray paint is SO much easier! Anyway, here are some photos I submitted of my costume!

MarisHairBack.jpg

MarisBack.jpg

MarisFaceFront.jpg

MarisStance.jpg

MarisActionStance.jpg

MarisBrood.jpg

Once I get my info together I will post what patterns I used and how I made my outfit.

Hope you all like it!

Karen Katich

Maris Brood

New SL-1126