• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Maladi

Guest Orsan

Guest Orsan

Hello,

A friend of mine is making a Darth Maladi Costume, it is still a work in progress, but this is a picture with parts of it finished.

I would like to have your feed back on how do you think it looks.

Thanks.

Pictures removed, my friend may no longer go for this project.

Thanks for you comment!

Good evening,

I call this a start. But recommend further research, a better matching cut, and fabric.

In all depictions of Darth Maladi, her garments are depicted as a leather;

Picture11-1.jpg

I recommend the purchase of all the Legacy comics that feature the character. Then scanning any image that is not all ready shared in The Flagship Eclipse's gallery. Sharing your research--with credit to the publisher and artist would be very useful for all.

While not complete, Friend of the Flagship Brie presents a nice example of the cut and fabric of this character's top;

NYCC08043.jpg

NYCC09016.jpg

For an excellent example of the hip "armour" and sculp cap, see Gothiclysm's post on her first photoshoot with the costume;

gothiclysm_maladi_bust.jpg

Note; replacing the fabric top with a leather-like material has been suggested for Legion approval of this character.

Be well,

Thomas