• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

3d printing of Darth Revan's cosplay

Matatheus

Does anyone have the file for 3d printing of Darth Revan's cosplay? .

I already participate in charity events with the 501 in my city, but I would like to officially join , some members are helping me to assemble the clothes, but I need the file for the 3d printer ,If anyone has the file and can share it with me I would be extremely grateful

On 3/16/2023 at 10:54 AM, DarthValkyria said:

thanks for the help, but the price is very expensive, I know a modeler who agreed to do the project, the dollar is ridiculously expensive

It can also get more expensive, if one get things done and then will have to replace parts due to them not being correct. 

The link to files, that Nina has given you, is quality.

Making costumes is not a cheap hobby, sometimes I wish it was ;-)  - that is also why some costumes for myself is taking really long time to complete, because I need to save up money for parts.

Edited by Heavy1973

I found the following Revan Armor and Helmet STL from Nikko: https://www.nikkoindustries.com/products/darth-revan-armor-stl?_pos=1&_sid=02b80a718&_ss=r

The armor doesn't look 1:1 like the reference image of the CRL. I guess it's not approvable then, right?
I'm not sure about the helmet though. Does anyone think that it could get approved?

Apologies on reviving an old post.

I had a question that relates to this discussion. 

I have the NikkoIndustries STL files, and I am wanting to start a Revan cosplay. I searched and this thread is the only mention of these files. The preview pictures of these files are not accurate in the design.

If I post the picture of the files, could I get it them looked at to see if they are usable for an approvable cosplay? I know there was mention of the helmet design, I am more so interested in the the body armor. I can get another STL for an approvable helmet/mask.

Thanks!

Edited by Odakrem
More Thoughts

Here are the pictures of the files. I hope they can be used.

1 hour ago, DarthValkyria said:

Sure just make sure to tag me so I see the notification. My phone is very pissy on what it actually notifies me of lol.

Not sure how to tag? Hopefully this works, ha.

Screenshot 2023-11-16 105758.png

Screenshot 2023-11-16 105900.png

Screenshot 2023-11-16 105954.png

Screenshot 2023-11-16 110044.png

back.png

chest1.png

chest2.png

Waist.png

waist2.png

waist3.png

They look fine enough. My only concerns are that you'd want to print the two half ovals on the lower section as a single oval so there isn't a seam, and then the outside of the vambraces don't have the strip along the length, just the inside. Easy fixes, though.