• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Dutch Sith Acolyte

BlackPixelCosplay

Congratulations on your progress!  It is really coming together.  

I have a question and feedback about your robe.  I drew a yellow line in the picture below- is that where the hood drapes?  If so, it seems to extend too far.  The CRL says it should drape to the shoulder. (Reference picture included below.)

image.jpeg

I might also recommend shortening the sleeves so that we can see more of the forearm armor.  The CRL says the sleeve should terminate just below the elbow. 

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, TK Keith said:

Congratulations on your progress!  It is really coming together.  

I have a question and feedback about your robe.  I drew a yellow line in the picture below- is that where the hood drapes?  If so, it seems to extend too far.  The CRL says it should drape to the shoulder. (Reference picture included below.)

image.jpeg

I might also recommend shortening the sleeves so that we can see more of the forearm armor.  The CRL says the sleeve should terminate just below the elbow. 

image.jpeg

Remaking the rope abit...

Post soon New picture.. also waiting on a leather belt... the neckseal in in the works..

@TK Keith

I struggle to find a good picture or reference or examples from the neck seal, there are many for stormtroopers... i want to make it from fabric...

@TK Keithdo You have a picture from the one You made or from otter acolytes approved bij de 501st?

Or does anybody else have some?

Thanks in advance...

I got a prototype see here

IMG-20230131-WA0005.jpg

I know several troopers have used the neck seal made by Darman. He's on etsy and I'll include the link. 

I have the one made by Wolfgang that is picture in the CRL.  It is heavier and not made from fabric.

Here's a nice hi def screen shot of the reference image.  I hope this helps!

Neck Chest Mask Robe reference.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/533452618/swtor-sith-acolyte-neck-seal?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=darman+neck+seal+sith+acolyte&ref=sr_gallery-1-7&frs=1&cns=1&sts=1&organic_search_click=1