• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Starkiller Sith Robes Promo version (updated 7/4/10)

Drago Lordist

just sent it to my GML, but I wanted to gather some opinions here too. as of today, I have modified the hood to get rid of that corner - I was trying to get the right size before I hemmed it.

costume based mostly on this pic:

apprenticeplayercostume.jpg

(Edit - modified pics for post)

img6951.jpg

img6949b.jpg

img6947.jpg

img6946t.jpg

img6942e.jpg

img6940g.jpg

img6938f.jpg

img6937if.jpg

and here's more if you want to look at specific parts

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... c3ee551efe

Guest Daritha

I miss the holster belt for the lightsaber and the shirt looks a bit dark in the photos ... but that's all I found that would do the approval any harm. I for myself think, this a very good costume reproduction. Looks awesome!

got some fixes back from Thomas,

1. Shave my face (if you see this Thomas, I'd like to note unfortunately I had to cut my long hair in October, I'm now down to 1/8th inch buzz)

2. Make the armor have more depth and curvature

3. hide the white lining of the faux leather with a lining (I think he was pointing out the sleeves but I know there's one or two seams I had trouble hiding.)

@Daritha - yeah, I expected the shirt to pick up more flash thinking the lightness in the pics was mostly a camera effect as opposed to a light fabric.

The holster kinda blends in on the waist sash, but it is there and it actually comes to a tapered corner at the hip where the lightsaber goes. it was hard to recreate but I think it worked well =D