• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Transport lightsaber and costume (Darth Revan example)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

for my Revan (and other costumes ;) )I made a box for transport. For the lightsaber I bought a PVC tube and made it into a carrying case.

The box is almost done. Below two pics.

If you want to see the complete build of the box click on the link at the bottom of this post :)

Thanks

P2200045-1.jpg

P2200045.jpg

P2160045.jpg

DSC05965.jpg

DSC05966.jpg

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee44 ... =slideshow

Guest A'Sharad Hett

To transport my costume, err... I put the smaller parts into a cardboard box, the helmet in a second one together with the boots, and the body armor... oh my... I wrap it into plastic bags held together with adhesive tape. Lightsabers go in two Katana bags.

Ok... it's a mess :mrgreen:

BUT to atone I made a big box for my wife to carry her female tusken around, and I usually smuggle my Hett outfit inside with it :>

Guest Daritha

That's so cool. 8) I love the symbol of the Star Forge on the case.

I myself just pack everything in my normal luggage. That way, however, I was able to transport my Starkiller and a normal Jedi with a big robe (and some shirts and my toiletries) in just one bag. Okay, one item more and it would burst at the seams but I managed it. ^^

Guest Anonymous

I love it! I don't have armor right now, so I use garment bags. Admittedly, I'm a thrift store junkie. I have found some really nice garment bags in perfect condition for 5 bucks (sometimes, these are bags that are well over 70 bucks new). They have little pockets everywhere, which works great for keeping all the smaller parts organized.