• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Where to post a WIP/Advice Build?

Hey there!

As some of you may know, I've recently finished working on the Queen of the Screaming Citadel from the Dr. Aphra comics. I suspect there are quite a few things that need adjusting, so I wanted to create/set up a build thread here on the forums to see if the adjustments are things that I'm willing to tackle to make this into a CRL/approval, or if I keep this costume just for fun.  

Would I post this up in the "Comics" section or "new to Legion" section? Don't want to clutter things up unncessarily

Thanks!

Linds

3 hours ago, pockethux said:

Hey there!

As some of you may know, I've recently finished working on the Queen of the Screaming Citadel from the Dr. Aphra comics. I suspect there are quite a few things that need adjusting, so I wanted to create/set up a build thread here on the forums to see if the adjustments are things that I'm willing to tackle to make this into a CRL/approval, or if I keep this costume just for fun.  

Would I post this up in the "Comics" section or "new to Legion" section? Don't want to clutter things up unncessarily

Thanks!

Linds

Hi Lindsey!  It would be under Research and Development, Comic Characters: https://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/forum/190-comic-characters/

• Like 2