• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Zannah Costume WIP - Own Design

SukebanElina

After researching for a long time I've come to the conclusion that there is not enough references of Darth Zannah for an official Legion costume.
So I figured I'd make my own design.
A bit simplified so I can make it pretty quick and on a budget, since I'm saving up for a hand tailored imperial uniform for Governor Pryce.

When I got the wig I took some silly pictures, so don't mind those, they are of course not of the finished look.
I still need to make the hood and wait for the actual lightsabers to arrive.
I will cut the wig a bit shorter and of course do the makeup correctly next time.

What do you guys think of my design idea?
I really just wanted to share my progress.

20220621_010155.jpg

20220621_010212.jpg

20220619_175725.jpg

20220619_175731.jpg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, DarthValkyria said:

Approval is not the only requirement for costume creation, and we absolutely LOVE seeing people build the characters they love regardless of said approval. 

Hooray!

Thank you so much!
I'll be sure to share more pictures when its finished!

• Like 1

i think the cowl design will work super well for Darth Zannah.

even though there aren't enough reference sources for a official approval of Darth Zannah, you have a good design on your hands and i cant wait to see what you do with in the future. if you want help, advice or resources reach out id love to help where i can, as im all about helping bring more of our EU Sith to life