• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Where To Get a Basic Blue Jumpsuit Online for Arica Recommendations & Other Questions Regarding the Costume

RaeLyst

So I'm Definally Interested in Arica's Blue Jumpsuit Costume,I was wondering If anyone else that has done this costume allready knows Where To Get a Basic Blue Jumpsuit for Arica Online?  The Only Hand Sewing Skills  I have or very Mediocre I can sew Buttons on and Sew a Torn sleeve back togther thats about it. 

Heres my Other Questions Regarding the Costume

Would Anyone have a basic easy sewing pattern for Aricas Jumpsuit ? ( if anyone has this pattern would anyone be able to make a relpica of it and send it to me in the mail? ) 

Does Anyone have any Tutortials on the Swirling patterns on the Jumpsuit itself? 

Does Anyone have any Non 3d printing options or a simple tutortial on How I can make her for her armour parts (The Shoulder Pauldrin , Shin Guard and her Arm band) 

I can work okay with foam possibly or get some help constructing these