• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Revan boots that match the CRL?

Liam Kiy

Before modifications, does this work as a base boot for Revan? My Wicked Armor set is arriving in a few weeks and I want to have most of the accessories ready before then. Until then, this is the boot I was thinking of, before the sides are covered and the strap is laid across. My apologies if this is the wrong forum or place to ask this question, it is my first time posting here. Any help is appricated!

It's the perfect place to ask! I would say these would be acceptable for base level approval. Given the fact that the sides will be covered by the split skirt, I would say that the sides are fine as is so long as there are no embellishments on them. Just slap the strap on the top of the foot and you're good to go.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I'm new but hoping to have a Revan soon to finally join all you wonderful people in trooping ^_^ 

I have a boot question, and since there was already a thread regarding that I thought I should post it here instead of making a new one. While searching for my boots I was directed to this site: https://crowprops.bigcartel.com/product/revan-boots

The boots look pretty cool even if quite pricey. But my question is: A zipper pull can be seen in most of the images that seems to show that a zipper goes up the backside of the boot. Revan's CRL notes say that, if there's a zipper present on the boot it needs to be to the inside. Does that make this set of boots invalid for clearing regulations?

We're actually working on the CRL text to adjust for this. The back zip is still hidden by the cloak, so I have no issue with it. So long as it isn't on the outside of the sides or on the front, I would approve for basic approval.

If you don't want to pay that much, you can often find square toe boots on ebay that you can modify.

• Like 1

I've got the Crowpops-Boots and the Zipper is hidden by a overlapping piece of leather at the backside, which is closed by velcro. In my opinion it's very subtle and not really visible.

I am fully happy with this boots.

• Like 1