• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Sith Stalker

Darkwing

Hi, im very new in the cosplay business. Im trying to make a Sith Stalker cosplay and need all help i can get. I only found a very old but very cool WIP from Darth Serberus in thedentethelmet forum from 2010. Are there any Stalkers out there to help me?

Greetings Mark

Good evening..er morning?

I am the costume mentor that oversees this particular costume (all the SK costumes in fact). The Sith Stalker unfortunately is a pretty rare one and one that has not gotten a fully completed CRL as of yet. All of the pictures are there, but there isn't any write up for him. I would recommend taking a look at the pics posted in the CRLs (link below) as a jumping off point and I will see what I can do about getting the CRL updated. In the meantime check out the board located under the Sith Legends section of the 501st approved costumes board for all the SK builds, you might find someone there that has finished this costume and can provide specific insight.

CRL link:

https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:SL_starkiller_sithstalker

Starkiller board link

https://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/forum/118-starkiller/

Good luck in your build! Please feel free to reach out to me if you any questions and I will do what I can to lend a hand getting this costume done

Hi team, I recently submitted the photos of my vest (front & Back) for CRL completion. 

I have replied to your PM regarding this costume :)

I look forward to seeing your costume 

On 12/16/2021 at 9:06 AM, Naasad Tal said:

Good evening..er morning?

I am the costume mentor that oversees this particular costume (all the SK costumes in fact). The Sith Stalker unfortunately is a pretty rare one and one that has not gotten a fully completed CRL as of yet. All of the pictures are there, but there isn't any write up for him. I would recommend taking a look at the pics posted in the CRLs (link below) as a jumping off point and I will see what I can do about getting the CRL updated. In the meantime check out the board located under the Sith Legends section of the 501st approved costumes board for all the SK builds, you might find someone there that has finished this costume and can provide specific insight.

CRL link:

https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:SL_starkiller_sithstalker

Starkiller board link

https://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/forum/118-starkiller/

Good luck in your build! Please feel free to reach out to me if you any questions and I will do what I can to lend a hand getting this costume done

I hoped for a good WIP, because the one i wrote above ist very old and many of the pictures and videos are not longer available.  I have my leather armor done, the helmet ist printed, tabards and lightsabers are finishes, the belt is ready. But i need inspirations for the cyborg arm, i dont know how to make ist.

On 10/16/2023 at 12:50 AM, RedSabersFr said:

Hello la team !!! i would like to make this costume.
If you have other photos, I'm interested!
Vest, vital box, thanks in advance.
It's a shame there isn't much in 3d plan

Hi, if you need help i can post some pictures of my stuff i have done so far.

2 hours ago, Darkwing said:

I hoped for a good WIP, because the one i wrote above ist very old and many of the pictures and videos are not longer available.  I have my leather armor done, the helmet ist printed, tabards and lightsabers are finishes, the belt is ready. But i need inspirations for the cyborg arm, i dont know how to make ist.

Best bet would be to do a deep dive on Google and find every reference pic you can. There are a few reference pics in this section for the Sith Stalker armor. But really only good one that shows the biomechanic arm.

TFE Sith Stalker resource pic thread

The CRL also has a pretty good reference pic for it that shows some good detail

501st CRL

If I were to build it, I would use PVC and dowels for the large actuators (piston looking things), then it looks like just a soft strap that wraps around the fleshy part of the forearm with a plastic strap that goes around the back of the hand with maybe blocks sitting on the backs of the fingers. The blade on the upper arm looks like it might be "T" shaped when looked at from the front. Not too much useable info, but hopefully it helps gives a starting point.

Edited by Naasad Tal