• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Starkiller HTG (So it begins..)

DZ62794

Looking to start this build! Starkiller one of my all time favorite characters. Any good recommendations for where to start? Going to try and include my whole journey through this.

19 hours ago, TX62794 said:

Any good recommendations for where to start?

Take a deep breath, accept the inevitable heat death of the universe, and honker down while you gather the full 360 degrees of reference screenshots from the stuff for him. Does he have many differences between GoH and FU? If so, it'll be a new CRL, if not, it's just Starkiller.

On 12/7/2021 at 1:26 PM, DarthValkyria said:

Take a deep breath, accept the inevitable heat death of the universe, and honker down while you gather the full 360 degrees of reference screenshots from the stuff for him. Does he have many differences between GoH and FU? If so, it'll be a new CRL, if not, it's just Starkiller.

I believe he's referring to the Heavy Training Gear (at least that's my translation of HTG).

If so, I look forward to seeing your progress! I've been sitting on mine for FAR too long and maybe seeing your progress will get me up off my butt and finish it. Good luck on your build! please let us know if you need any help.

8 hours ago, Naasad Tal said:

I believe he's referring to the Heavy Training Gear (at least that's my translation of HTG).

If so, I look forward to seeing your progress! I've been sitting on mine for FAR too long and maybe seeing your progress will get me up off my butt and finish it. Good luck on your build! please let us know if you need any help.

Yeah that was my bad. I had just responded to two GoH threads and my dyslexic brain was stuck on that, lol.