• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Tips for my Nihilus

Mognathal

Hello i was looking for opinions on my Nihilus costume, i know that the crown is too high and is not attatched properly and im looking for a solution. Also need new gloves and to fix the knot for the cape.

Also looking for tips on how to improve the hood.

nihilus comicon 1.jpg

nihilus comicon 2.jpg

• Like 1

So my crown is actually more of a headdress, it wraps around my head and is pointed on the corners near the forehead (picture 2) and when i wear it without the mask it sits on my forehead pointing forward with the cape draping over ( picture 3 and 4) 

when the mask is wore everything compresses together and creates the full head (picture 5) I got this headdress piece from @Twi'lek Pamwhen she WAS doing runs of them.

Glancing at her website it appears she doesn't do runs anymore but I'm sure if you reach out on her website she might be able to help you in creating one yourself.

nihilus 1.jpg

nihilus 2.jpg

nihilus 3.jpg

nihilus 4.jpg

nihilus 5.jpg

as far as retying the knot at the front

sadily i haven't had to retie it just yet so i can't speak on how to do it, but we have many darth nihilus in flagship I'm sure someone has had to do it and could advise further.

if you want advice or additional help I'd be happy to help so don't hesitate to ask. :D

I realized today that I had given incorrect information reguarding the Darth nihilus cotf hilt. I deeply apologize for my blunder. To remedy this error I believe that this would indeed be benifital as the cotf Darth nihilus hilt per the CRL.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/1477891402/star-wars-kotor-darth-nihilus-lightsaber?click_key=7e43b80d83e61bdaec7e4ee5b5ef8ea02961857a%3A1477891402&click_sum=7544bd6a&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=darth+nihilus+lightsaber&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&organic_search_click=1&pro=1&frs=1

while the page says “kotor 2 hilt” it is in fact the cotf hilt when comparing it to the crl 

Edited by LordZedel
Unintentional misinformation

On 7/25/2023 at 8:23 PM, LordZedel said:

when the mask is wore everything compresses together and creates the full head (picture 5) I got this headdress piece from @Twi'lek Pamwhen she WAS doing runs of them.

Glancing at her website it appears she doesn't do runs anymore but I'm sure if you reach out on her website she might be able to help you in creating one yourself.

I gave my Nihilus hood mold to a friend who has a vac table, but he isn't interested in selling the hoods so he sends them to me and I post them on my Etsy store for him. I let him know that I was out of stock, and he is planning to order more plastic and make another batch. When I get them, I'll renew the sales page on Etsy.

Pam :-)

• Like 1