• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Doctor Aphra: Gray Jacket

I am a 501st member i am helping out my girlfriend this  will be her first one to build and I'm just trying to figure out where I can get all the costume i am hardly on here so if you need to reach out to me I am on Facebook I am Edward Johnson if you have any ideas please let me know all information is vaule to me 

Greetings!

We don't have specific places to get parts for the majority of TFE costumes since they're rather niche. If this is a version that does not currently exist in the 501st approval list, then your best bet is to break down the parts needed with references, and then begin a research thread on what you have found.

From there, people can offer existing advice on what you have found as available real-world translations for fabrics/parts/etc.

Also, before starting, you'll want to make sure you have a full 360° of detail of the character in that version you're looking at as it is required to validate approval details against when submitted. Just remember that you can't mix and match with other versions to fill in any missing details.

I will mention, the uniqueness and specialty status of our characters in the Detachment makes things like the research phase of laying out and bringing the character to life that much more difficult, but is also what makes the finished costumes so much more amazing.