• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Moldwarped's Grand Inquisitor Build

Mono

Hello! been working on a Grand Inquisitor costume for quite a while now. I recently finished sanding the 3d printed armor. Today i did the first fitting with the armor on with the soft parts. I realized that my shirt was sitting a bit loose on me, making it bunch up in the back. I would like to take in the shirt, but since the material doesn't have any stretch, I wouldn't be able to get the shirt on. The only solution that came to mind, was to add a zipper at the side seam of the shirt, but i would imagine that that wouldn't be acceptable. I would love to hear some suggestions about this. 

WRlKDzx.jpg?1

Note: everything doesn't sit right on this pic and im aware of that. still a WIP. I also know it isn't the best picture. 

You can find more of the stuff i do on my instagram: @moldwarped 

Forgot about this thread for a while! 

since school started I haven’t had much time to work on this costume, but I did get most of the armor finished and was able to do a suit up before summer ended. 

VAQZNHZ.jpg

I’m not wearing them here, but I’ve made version 1 of the boot rings discussed in the other Grand inquisitor boots thread. As it seems right now, there needs to be some updates made to the CRL. Where does that process begin? Who should I talk to? My costume isn’t finished yet, but I’d like to have an idea of where to turn when it is.

19 hours ago, Mono said:

Forgot about this thread for a while! 

since school started I haven’t had much time to work on this costume, but I did get most of the armor finished and was able to do a suit up before summer ended. 

VAQZNHZ.jpg

I’m not wearing them here, but I’ve made version 1 of the boot rings discussed in the other Grand inquisitor boots thread. As it seems right now, there needs to be some updates made to the CRL. Where does that process begin? Who should I talk to? My costume isn’t finished yet, but I’d like to have an idea of where to turn when it is.

You'll want to post the specified changes with current and proposed changes images to compare here:

https://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/forum/198-dark-side-adepts/

I completely forgot I created this thread, so here’s some updates since last time. 

costume is mostly done except for some small details. I also now have a functional lightsaber as well as some yellow and red contact lenses. I did end up remaking the soft parts in a softer and stretchier fabric which I like a LOT more than the old one.

vMIFmg3.jpg 

9IhM8yW.jpg 

I’ve also printed and finished his helmet recently, printed with files from JMS Props and sporting a nice red acrylic visor. 

LRRrBTr.jpg

sxKxiRN.jpg