• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Help finding black bodysuit

Darnai

A friend of mine is having trouble upgrading her Mara Jade costume to meet Legion standards.

She doesn't know where to find a decent black leather/leatherlike bodysuit that doesn't start shredding into pieces after a single trooping.

Can anyone provide any help?

Thank you.

Hi Adrian!

With something as detailed and as bodycon as Mara's jumpsuit, I would get her to commission it from a local seamstress that way all the horizontal and diamond panels as well as the piping (if you decide to include it, as it is not compulsary) is already there and it can be suited to her body so it's not baggy. This way you can also choose the fabric and make sure it's up to trooping standards. I would check the Mara Jade forum to see what other Mara's used to make their jumpsuits as well. Even the RL forums may have information on that particular costume as I know a version is approvable there  Make sure to give the seamstress/costumiere the CRL to follow so any money spent is not wasted.