• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Malgus

Volund Starfire

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TK-7100
I think it was a member of the Dark Empire Costuming Club

http://the-dark-empire.forumotion.com/t ... malgus-wip

Looks cool...but the Malgus at Comic-Con was absolutley amazing!! The armor...the mask...simply incredible! I was blown away! The only thing I can think of, is that it might have been a Bio employee I guess. It looks better then the Freeze Mob. If you had the chance to watch G4, Sara Underwood was talking to a dude as Dark Helmet and next to him was Malgus. I'd love to know who it was!

Guest Aysel
I think it was a member of the Dark Empire Costuming Club

http://the-dark-empire.forumotion.com/t ... malgus-wip

Looks cool...but the Malgus at Comic-Con was absolutley amazing!! The armor...the mask...simply incredible! I was blown away! The only thing I can think of, is that it might have been a Bio employee I guess. It looks better then the Freeze Mob. If you had the chance to watch G4, Sara Underwood was talking to a dude as Dark Helmet and next to him was Malgus. I'd love to know who it was!

Since no one has submitted Darth Malgus I'm going to assume it was a professionally made costume (or Bio employee)

^_^ Katie

Guest TK-7100

OMG YES!! ...and ...ok by the look of the Acolyte...then it's Bioware. OMG that Malgus is fricken SICK!!! :twisted:

Thx T for posting that!!

Guest MRJEDI21

I believe the company that created those costumes is called Renegade Effects. I watched an interview about the owner and company on G4 and it showed the Malgus costume.

Kenneth

Guest darren1970

What confuses me slightly is that Malgus is EXCELLENT and the Acolyte............well, it's kinda......crap :?

On 3/15/2012 at 5:22 PM, Volund Starfire said:

OMG, I've found it!!! Now, I just have to order it!

Wrong Boot Original Malgus Prop  Is Milwaukee Motorcycle Boot

On 3/15/2012 at 5:22 PM, Volund Starfire said:

213219_001_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1