• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Revan Silver Hilt

Mawty Momas

Hey everyone, I thought I'd check in on a piece of my Revan costume that's more down the line. Currently, I have the Ultrasabers Savior in red. I would like to get the other KOTOR hilt model (pic, bottom hilt) in purple. US doesn't appear to sell this version. Does anyone have any saber site recommendations for this model? So far, I've only seen the Rev-n Standard from Vader's Vault, which may be a bit pricier than I would like. 

oie_4235737scDxBrSv.png

Just did some digging and even Vader's Vault's version is similar to the one that US sells. If the biggest issue is blade color, you can get any US hilt with a purple blade or you can swap the color of your current blade to purple fairly easily.

10 hours ago, Naasad Tal said:

Just did some digging and even Vader's Vault's version is similar to the one that US sells. If the biggest issue is blade color, you can get any US hilt with a purple blade or you can swap the color of your current blade to purple fairly easily.

I'm referring to the white-silver type of hilt on the bottom of the image. I'd like to find that one, that I would get with a purple blade. I have the one with the gold around the emitter, as I bought the Savior with a red blade from Ultrasabers.