Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DarthValkyria

July 2020 - Jessi Smith, DS-71219

Comm-Tower Spotlights: July 2020

We’re pleased to introduce you to The Flagship Eclipse member DS-71219; otherwise known as Jessi Smith.

Jessi is from Carolina Garrison, and is our TFE Member in the spotlight for this month’s Newsletter!
They took some time to have a chat with Lauren / Flutefreak05, one of our TFE PR Officers.

107611255_293260688655972_4514575688271449685_n.jpg

FF: When did you join the 501st Legion and why did you join? 

Jessi: I joined in August of 2018. I joined because I wanted to be involved in the charity work and enjoy bringing smiles to people’s faces. It gives me so much joy to make someone’s day by representing EU characters. 

FF: Why did you choose to join The Flagship Eclipse Detachment? 

Jessi: My favorite characters are in the extended universe so I wanted to be  a part of this amazing detachment.

FF: What is your favorite costume and what is your favorite character? 

Jessi: My favorite costume and character is Mara Jade. She is an amazing strong female character. This costume is especially meaningful to me as it matches my husband's Luke Skywalker costume and we can enjoy this hobby together.

FF: What is your dream costume and what are your future costume plans? 

Jessi: My dream 501st costume is the Second Sister. Currently I am making a transport security officer from Solo.

107618840_1977932829720911_1713112962592796727_n.jpg