Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DarthValkyria

June 2020 - Scott Moss, SL-62000

Comm-Tower Spotlights: June 2020

We’re pleased to introduce you to The Flagship Eclipse member SL-62000; otherwise known as Scott Moss.

Scott is from Bloodfin Garrison, and is our TFE Member in the spotlight for this month’s Newsletter!
He took some time to have a chat with Lauren / Flutefreak05, one of our TFE PR Officers.

100968975_684335275737816_1848231415104143360_n.png

FF: When did you join the 501st Legion and why? 

Scott: I joined the Legion in 2017. The reason has become clouded after these years of trooping. I want to say it was for the charity aspect of it but sometimes I think it was for the reason to dress up and be someone else for a bit.

FF: Why did you choose to join The Flagship Eclipse Detachment? 

Scott: TBH, I was tired of trooping at troops where all of us Imperials were not allowed to have weapons and the Jedi were allowed to carry their glow sticks. I looked at all of the 501st saber wielders and fell in love with the look of Revan. I then started studying his back story and fell even more in love with the character. It was this that drove me to the Flagship.

101394541_545223936364467_1377727716446437376_n.png

FF: What is your favorite costume and what is your favorite character? 

Scott: My favorite costume is a close tie between my Shadowtrooper and Darth Revan. The shadow was what I wanted to join the legion back in 2012. Never happened. It was my 3rd approval. Revan is my 6th approval and quickly became a favorite.

The lore and the overall badassery of the character is quite  alluring. As far as a favorite character in Star Wars, it’s complicated. I enjoy the fandom as a fan.

I am dark side and want movies showing the dark side winning. So my favorite characters are the “bad guys”.

FF: What is your dream costume and what are your future costume plans? 

Scott: My dream costume is a classic Battlestar Galactica Cylon. Future plans are to get an approved Mandalorian so I can join my oldest as a Merc.

100947330_675370779971967_7194778387892666368_n.png

• Like 1