• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

First 501st Costume - Darth Revan

Mawty Momas

Hey everyone, I've been a big fan of what the 501st does & wanted to join for a long time, but was just never in a financially-sound enough position to join them. That's fortunately turned around, and I've decided I want to costume a Darth Revan, as he is my favorite Sith Lord after finishing the KOTOR games. Now, I'm not a handy person, so I've been looking to obtain pieces of the CRL-approved Revan via purchases whenever I can. I came across the Wicked Armor v2 Revan set, and it almost looks too good to be true. It appears to match the specs, but would someone more experienced be able to confirm if that outfit meets all of the criteria?

I do have an Ultrasabers Savior coming, as I've had good experiences purchasing from US in the past. I've decided to do the boots by hand, after seeing the outfit does not come with them & being unable to find anything close in stores. I happened upon Darth Cephalus's guide on Youtube, and I've also ordered some Durango harness boots to modify.

Any advice or store recommendations is greatly appreciated!