• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Need Help for approved Mask

Homura

Hello everyone!

I am a new Italian forum member (sorry for my bad bad badEnglish), and I ask you for advice for the original approved mask of Darth Revan.

I ordered the mask on the internet,but  I have been asked the front and back photos of the original mask, so that he can choose  a suitable 3d model. Can you help me in my research? Thank you very much to everyone.

P.S. The online shop showed me these 2 models that I attach: So I wanted to know from you, since in any case the ultimate goal is the approval of the costume, which is the right version, thank you very much for everything

icm_fullxfull.237071722_7zmyab05b3ocs4ggkg48.jpg

icm_fullxfull.241318307_3drq5i5guigwgcsgkwco.jpg

Hello and thanks for the reply:-).

On the Italian forum where I asked for advice they told me the exact opposite,neither is good!:shock:

Reading the various posts on forum, I seem to have understood that the most well made ones are those of wicked armor, or similar to these images that I attach(have not been able to put those of the user en-zozallow in his post

If I understand correctly, the important thing is that the mask has "prongs" that point down from the bottom of the mask that is the KOTOR I / II mask; And the two side nose sections, along with the undereyes ("V" section) and the center red strip that goes up from the bottom of the mask to the V must be present,right?.

post-1892-0-09558400-1474939313.jpg

il_794xN.1604294828_qkf5.jpg.713252aef45eee750d5fd354760aba2b.jpg